Be The Change: I Am Going to Continue To Take Steps To find My Inner Peace And Happiness

singh_eshan
There are seven billion glorious people on this beautiful planet. How many of those people can truly call themselves happy? How many can call themselves at peace? I know I can’t make those claims. Not a lot of people can. We all seem to live in a world full of man-made anxiety and worry. In 2013 I am going to escape this world, in a sense. I’m going to banish negative energy from my life. I have a lot of negative energy wandering in my mind. I’m stressed about everything. Little problems seem like huge catastrophes to me. Anger is also very prevalent in my mind. I get mad at people, at society, at myself (mostly my flabby belly fat). I can’t seem to relax. Above all, I’m afraid. I’m afraid of death, the unknown, even god. I’m afraid of my future, of everything. This is not the person I want to be. I can only be truly happy when I can banish all this negative energy from my life. I know that once I rip off these black shades of worry from my eyes I’ll finally be able to see the beautiful world that I live in. People like Gandhi have experienced this beautiful world, and I want to join them. I have already started on this quest, but how do I follow through? How do I find true bliss? I’ll need to learn more about the great people before me who had found their own bliss. I’ll probably be spending a lot of time in solitude. Hopefully I’ll learn a lot. Then someday I’ll just look around, bewildered and say “Wow! I feel awesome! Wait a minute, I am awesome!” The key would be that I had been a pretty awesome dude for quite some time. I hope this happens in 2013, but it really doesn't matter. All that matters is that it happens. Once that happens I’ll then try to go about spreading this bliss to others, but that’s far in the future. First I have to find my own peace.