Be the Change: changes in 2013

laceymarr
In 2013, I need to make a couple of changes to myself. Due to things I have gone through this year, I realize I need to start living in the moment. Sometimes I find myself stressing over little issues and I miss great moments that are occurring right now. I am going to start appreciating each second from now on, because I am creating memories that will reside with me forever. For example, when I am hanging out with my friends or family, I need to start truly enjoying that time.
Recently, I realized I should not take anything or anyone for granted because one day I am going to wake up and that someone or something is going to be gone. My Granny was someone I took for granted for a long time; she lived next door to me all my life. Now that she is gone, I would give absolutely anything to have her back.
In addition, I intend to stop worrying so much; I have realized some issues in this world are just going to happen and I have no control over them. Every moment I have lost to my worries is a moment I have lost forever, and life is way too short. Ultimately, I just need to appreciate this life that I have. I plan to stop worrying so much and let life happen. Sometimes I cannot control everything and I need to start accepting that. This year, my life is going to change.
Comment by EmilyWatson10250

Good for you!!! I have the same problem, and I have recently started working to overcome this! I stress stress stress! I wish you the best of luck!
Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012 3:26:24 AM