Be the Change: Make Every Moment Count

suneebunny
Make Every Moment Count
“Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow.” Unknown. 2013 I plan to do just that to my best ability. This past year I have been through some learning experiences that really have opened my eyes to what really matters most in life and learned that life isn't to be taken for granted. I plan on changing myself and becoming a better person. Everybody has a hundred things that they would change about themselves whether it be there hair color, their weight, or even their shoe size. Even though those things sometimes cross my mind the thing I would want to change is definitely possible if you put your mind and heart to it. I want, most of all, make every moment count. To do that I will live each day like my last, but dream as if I were to live forever. Love with all my heart. I will be a better big sister to my younger siblings and make sure I let them know I will always be there for them when everything else prevails, even when they think the world itself is against them. I will be a better daughter to my parents. I will give it all I've got to be a daughter to be proud of; the one where every time their name is mention you see pride glimmering in their parent's eyes. I will be a better member to the rest of my family and always let them know what they mean to me and how lucky I am to have them in my life. I will spend every dying moment I have with the ones I love and who love me. I will work hard to be the best I can being everything I do from academics to athletics . I will be happier by looking for the greatness in every day and just enjoying life and its beauty. I will make new memories but never forget the ones already made. I will look with optimism towards the future. I will focus on the little things and slow down enough to recognize them. I will focus on the journey instead of the journey. I don't want to be one of those people who lie on their death bed and wonder where their life went. I want to be one of those people who know if they were to lying on their death bed's right down they wouldn't be sorry of how they lived and know they lived their lives to the fullest. I don't want to be one of the people who wake up and realize that they let life pass right by. Nobody does. So I won't. I will just enjoy the ride and make every moment count. I will