Journalist are the peoples' lifeline to what is happening in the world

CCruz
Journalist risk their lives for others that they don't know for the simple fact that thy want to make a change in others' lives. Even though they don't know these people that they're risking their lives for, they care for others because they wan other people to care for them as they care for others. Journalists wouldn't take the news jobs because they don't want to die. They have family members that care for them and they want to be a part of the family . As in like, they want to be there for their young ones/children till they get older. So, some journalists would take the news jobs because they want to make a change for themselves, for family members and or for their country. They wouldn't want to take a news job because they'll miss someone that they love with all their heart.