Be the Change: Bullying

Cookiecrumbs31
Bullying, we hear about it all the time in the news,online and in school. But how many of us have actually been bullied? If you ask your friends most likely over half of them have been bullied.But how many of them have been the bully? Sometimes we may not notice it but we can be the bully whether we notice it or not. But when being bullied you might think of two main people, the bully and the victim. But many forget the third person,the bystander. Alot of people confess they've witnessed people being bullied and have nothing at all about it. This is what needs to change.If you see people being bullied,put themselves in their shoes and stand up for them.They will appreciate it more then you know. Some teenagers may be overwhelmed with life at that time. And bullying might be the breaking point. Be a friend,and step in.I personally know what it feels like to be bullied so I am going to make a change for the better and help anyone that is being bullied.