Be the change: In 2013

echen16
I will be the change in 2013 by Volunteering for a Non-Profit Organization to help the elders and help clean up this planet, this will help other generations to come in the near future. I will help people in need by donating the essential items needed for survival such as food, clothing and other everyday needs. Donating spare change to charities or that homeless on the street can really make a difference in their lives. The next time that I see a homeless in the city I will give them some of my spare change that I do not need as much as it is needed for them.

In my personal life, I will try and eat healthier. Also I will try to achieve all A’s on my marking periods and other marking periods to come. I want to avoid eating a lot of junk food!

I will try not to take things for granted when others have it worse. Making the world a better place is the most important thing. With a better world, means a better life. It all comes back to you like an eco system.