Be the Change

kstewart15
It has come to be a real factor in my life that I do not eat very well on a daily basis. I enjoy a lot of junk food quite often. Not to say that I am fat or overweight at all, I weigh an average 150 pounds, which is right on track for a kid my age. But I realize that the sort of intake that I enjoy will result in being out of shape, no matter how much I weigh. I want to make sure that I have a more steady diet of healthy food for the entire year in 2013. I plan on doing this by supplying my own food and buying this food for myself instead of relying on my parents for such a task. In doing this, I can teach myself responsibility with my money so I can learn how to keep better track of it, and allow myself to be in a better state both mentally and physically. This idea actually does get me somewhat excited for 2013 because I know that I will be bettering myself for the future and also teaching myself valuable life lessons in finances.
Eating healthy is a simple necessity to life that was often overlooked until the most recent years. It was always thought that just exercise would allow people to live the best life they could. Yet, doing 50 push-ups and running 2 miles is completely counteracted by going home that night and eating cheeseburgers and french-fries. So I do plan on making a resolution for myself to do plenty of exercise and eat heathy to get in the best possible shape i can.