Be the Change: Changing the World

wtavakkol14
Changing the world is very hard to do and cannot be done by one person it takes a group of people or a community to make a difference. By helping the poor or building homes for homeless, all of these things are hard to do with one person but with a group can be done. Personally for me I would try to change the way I behave and act.
For one I would change the way I act towards people by trying to be kinder and be more accepting of others. This thing is very hard to do but I am sure I can do it and make the world better. By being kinder to people it makes everybody else’s day go better, this is the key when trying to improve the world greatly. People always enjoy someone saying or doing something nice for them, even if it seem very minor to you it is important to them. This is on e way I would try to improve the world, and hopefully some people would do it with me.
Also by trying to act kinder to people has the same principles as being kind, people really appreciate when you go out of you way to be nicer, not only does it look good for you it makes people think about you in a better light. This is a really great way to make people feel better.
I think that being kind to people is a wonderful investment of your time even if does not seem like it at the time, it is totally worth while. Not only does it make them feel better it makes you and lots of people around your follow your lead. This creates a really positive situation to be within and you really want to be apart of it.