Changing: one step at a time

nightmare's dream
There many things I wish to change. The world's problems, society, and other major stuff, but speaking of society, Since the beginning of school I have been more active in social groups along with activities that involve talking. I became less scared and more proud of things I accomplished.

I know you're thinking "where are you going with this?" well you know those people who don't associate themselves in the activities or they just don't get heard? I decided to get them involved, to hear their thoughts and ideas. Not by force but a gentle push to guide them to talking because most of them have great ideas and if not then you can help them.

I know how they feel. Either they are bored to near death and want nothing to do with it or they don't get heard. You're not supposed to be unheard and get used to it. Instead get heard and recognized not as an super popular person but as you for your ideas.

I want to hear your voice, so let me hear what you have to say.
-ND