My Favorite Book: The Holy Bible: The Inspiration for my life

meganhug1996
My Favorite Book: The Holy Bible: By Various Authors: The inspiration for my life. By Megan Hughes
The Holy Bible. The Bible is most read book in the entire world but is also the most misunderstood. I grew up alongside the Bible. The Bible has taught me how to show love, compassion, consideration, and the reality of life and death. I have learned that the world is corrupt, (which is evident outside of the Bible) but the Bible has enlightened me to the truth about this world and what great future I have in it. I know and stand firm from the truths of the Bible and apply every concept to my life, to be best of my ability. The Bible is not just a book of laws, rules and regulations; but the Bible is a life story. It tells the countless miracles, stories, and promises that God has made to us. The Bible transforms lives. It opens the door for religion but shows the historical evidence to prove every living creation. The Bible was written by many people over 2000 years ago, but still contains knowledge relevant to today. The Bible says that God sent His son Jesus to live on Earth and save us from our sins, and in the New Testament the Bible tells about the life of Jesus and his death and resurrection. The Bible may just be a book of religion to some people, or a book of persecution to others. But the Bible has transformed my life; the Bible provides me with unremarkable hope and reaffirms every explanation for life, death and persecution. Like I said earlier, the Bible has been read or looked through by many people; but what is the true meaning in the Bible? What is the plot, or the moral? There is no easy explanation of the Bible or a summary. But what the Bible does say is that, “God created all.” (Genesis 1:1) The Bible also says that He gave free will to all, all-knowing the outcome. He also sent His son Jesus Christ to save us from our sins and provide us with eternal life. The Bible teaches that we are all sinners, but through Him sending His son we have been forgiven and cleansed of our sins. But what defines sin? Who is to say what is right and wrong? Is there a difference in punishments of sins? All of the previous questions are answered in the Bible, with a relevant and understandable answer. The main reason the Bible is my favorite book is because it is The Book. The Holy Bible is my inspiration and my encouragement to live. Have you truly read and grasped the concepts in the Holy Bible? Now it’s your turn.