My favorite book is Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick because it helped me through a difficult time in my life.

sammirawrzyuh
The book Crescendo from the Hush Hush Saga by Becca Fitzpatrick is one of my favorite books because it helped me through a difficult time in my life. The main character is a shy quiet girl , Nora who falls in love with the mysterious Patch. Patch is a fallen angel-turned guardian angel who is supposed to protect Nora. In Crescendo, Nora and Patch are back together, but it wasn't all sunshine, love and rainbows. Most of the time it was passionately dark. The book basically hits every twist and turn. Nora loses Patch, she is bullied at school by Marcie Miller, her father was murdered, and she was in the process of trying not to get killed herself. All she wanted was to be left alone and have a quiet and peaceful life. Instead, her life is filled with secrets and pain.
It was the most inspirational and important to me because it helped me get through life when I was struggling and it pulled me into a whole different selection of genres. A fantastical genre. I don't mean Harry Potter fantasy but an immortal journey. It carried me into this whole new realm. The entire saga made me feel attached to the main character Nora. During the time that I first read this book, I was struggling a relationship with a boyfriend that was violent and bipolar. I was bullied at school day after day. My mom was never home long enough to see that I was suffering. I'd cut to make myself feel better but we all know it only made matters worse. Nora taught me how to stand up to my bullies and face my fears just like her. I was once the shy and quiet girl, but now I am open-minded and outgoing. It is one of those books that change your entire thinking. It is mind bending. Honestly, I could read it over and over again. Matter a fact, I have. When the mood was sad, it made me cry. When the tone was happy and exciting, I would squeal with joy. I have grown emotionally attached to this book. It's unnatural yet can be brought down to reality. The whole series is just filled with unexpected outcomes. Crescendo also helped me play with situations in my writing. Instead of being set in stone, it helps you realize that there is more than one optional outcome. Instead of being boxed in, it gave me more of a free mindset. I will always consider Crescendo one of my literary heroes.