My Favorite Book: "Pollyanna" by Eleanor H. Porter

Tutty
I have read many books in my life,but there is one that makes me feel confident and inspirational. “Pollyanna” by Eleanor H. Porter.
Pollyanna lost her mother when she was a baby. Life becomes harder for her. But Pollyanna and her father overcome all problems together. Throughout all her life Pollyanna played a game that was ‘invented’ by her father. “The Glad game” started on Christmas evening. When the girl asked for a doll,but got a pair of crutches instead, due to lack of money in a missionary barrel. She was very upset and on the verge of tears, when her father said: “You can be glad, you don’t need them”. It started as a game, just to entertain his daughter, quickly becoming a life philosophy. Even after her Dad died, leaving Pollyanna without her best friend and confidante.
Pollyanna becomes an orphan and goes to her aunty Polly. Aunty Polly is reclusive spinster who is ferocious about manners and etiquette. She was disgusted about a little fly, that got into the house, she said that there are dozens of microbes on its legs. Aunty Polly is terribly annoyed when Pollyanna slams the doors, whilst for the girl it’s a natural way to express how happy and overjoyed she is.
Pollyanna is very kind and friendly. She is like a sunshine: always happy, never sad. The first citizen of Beldingsville to become little Polly’s friend,was Nancy -- Ms. Polly’s maid. When Nancy heard about Pollyanna’s game she thought that Pollyanna is crazy and started to play to prevent Pollyanna from getting bored in the silence and darkness of the cold house, but after she started playing it she enjoyed every day, every moment even.
Pollyanna told everyone about her story and about her game. The game became popular whole over the Beldingsville. Everyone enjoyed playing this game.And town that was one of the most boring towns in the beginning of the summer became blossoming at the end.
I think it is magical that eleven year old girl changed the whole village’s lifestyle. Everyone who lives in this village became happier, kinder, friendlier.