My Favorite Book: "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll inspired me to use m

Mimi
My favourite book: “Alice in Wonderland” by Lewis Carol inspired me to use my imagination.
Books play an important role in our life. Like everyone I like to read books. Each summer holidays I read many books. The name of my favorite is “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland”. This book was written by English author Lewis Carol in 1865. The original novel consists of 12 interesting Chapters. When we look at the name we can imagine the main plot. It is about a girl who is feeling bored while sitting on the riverbank with her sister, when she notices a talking White Rabbit. When she follows down the rabbit she falls down a rabbit hole and enters a fantasy world. In this fantasy world she faces different challenges and many interesting things happen to her. In the end, it appears that Alice saw a dream and her sister wakes up her for a tea. Alice leaves her sister on the bank to imagine all the interesting happenings for her. There are interesting characters like White Rabbit, Cheshire Cat, The Mouse, The Dodo and etc. Reading this book gave me great pleasure and impact. While reading the novel I imagined myself at her place. I felt myself in this fantasy world, went through the steps Alice passed and enjoyed this beautiful fantasy world.