My Favorite Book: "The Nightmare" by Lars Kepler because it made me connect with my career

Catalyst
A book that has greatly influenced in the way I look at myself, the way I look out the world, and could never stop loving would be Lars Kepler’s, The Nightmare. The book focuses on a detective with great skills in the crime scene. This book is never ends with suspense, drama, and death. The book allows readers to portray what will occur next, and how the characters will take their next step in solving the crime. This book will make you paranoid to figure out who is responsible for the crime. The book was able to influence my future easily which was very beneficial in my opinion. This book is simply amazing.
Lars Kepler’s portrayal of the lead detective, Jonna Linna, is a genius, just like Sherlock Holmes. The case Jonna Linna is investigating is a murder that creates crimes to look exactly like suicides. However, Jonna knows that it is not suicide because of the small traces of evidence left that no other detective would bother to pay attention. Throughout the book this is shown, giving the phrase “The smallest detail is crucial”, absolutely true. You can tell that this book may be greatly influenced from the Sherlock Holme series. This book made me look at the world differently through the way I see everything, how everything correlates with each other, and how they relate. Murder is something that most people don’t understand, why murder when everything can be resolved through words. People who murder cannot comprehend with words. To work around this they use physical action. Murder is a motive, with a relation, and a cause. As a detective you must figure the cause, and execute the cause to find the murder.
The book was very suspenseful that I was not able to put down. Each ending of a chapter brought up something that the reader was not able to figure out on their own. Humans are very curious and like to continue on discovering something that they do not understand until they find a solution. Lars Kepler keeps this up continuously throughout the book. This book hits the deep truths in finding a killer, how procedures are taken, and how a detective thinks with all these given facts and evidence that allow a detective to solve a case. Throughout the book there is a slight pinch of romance to keep the reader enticed with the main character’s personal life. However, it is not the type in which romance can destroy the feel of a murder on the loose. The truth is this book actually correlates with my type of field. Crime and murder interests me greatly, and have considered it to be my career. The idea of a perfect crime seems cruel, but it interests me how a person would have a motive to have to go that far.
A book filled with death, murder, and a small amount of romance is a great combination in creating a book. The ideas put together make The Nightmare a great book portrayed with amazing characters, and understandable motives in murder and crime.