My Favorite Book: "Breaking Dawn" by Stephenie Meyer opened up my imagination.

14gilbergl
Breaking Dawn
Have you ever read a book that you could not put down, no matter how hungry or sleep deprived you were? That’s what happened when I read Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. It drew me in like I was hypnotized by the vampires in the book. It’s one of those books that I try to relate real life to and use it in my daily conversations frequently. That’s how deep I was in to this book. Breaking Dawn is my favorite book due to its dramatic action, unbelievable suspense, and it being based upon a unique and forbidden love story.
Any book can have action, but it takes a great book to have the captivating action that, both, male and female like. I like it because men can enjoy it because it’s about werewolves and vampires fighting, which intrigue them. What guy doesn’t love a good fighting scene? I also like it because of the women’s perspective of it. I like it because the fighting scenes are mostly about love. It’s about protecting Bella, the normal girl. I like it because what girl doesn’t want two guys to be fighting over her and protecting her, it’s like every girl’s dream. Stephenie Meyer does a great job at describing the action scenes by telling their emotions and feelings. She depicts every little sweat, tear, and hair that enables me to visualize it in my mind as I am reading. This action doesn't happen on it's own, it is brought up by a lot of unbearable and gut wrenching suspense.
Every moment I read this book, I was twirling my hair, as I often do when I am anxiously waiting for something to happen. Stephenie Meyer would never let something just happen, she always had to get people thinking and questioning the next move. The best part was not knowing what would happen to the Cullens family with the Volturi. Things could’ve went anyway, the Cullens could’ve died or the Volturi (mean vampires) couldn’t have listened, it’s the unknown that keeps me reading. Breaking Dawn isn’t just a regular book to me because I could read it so many times and never get bored of it due to the suspense that builds up in the book.
Breaking Dawn has a love story, but not just any love story; it has a forbidden love story. I love anything that has a love story in it, although after reading more of the book they just become boring to me. The love story in this book never dies or fades away because it’s not something we hear about, read about, or watch movies about. This has a unique love story between a vampire (Edward) and a human (Bella). They couldn’t be together because he was a vampire and when people think of vampires, they usually don’t associate it with being in love with a human. Edward and Bella met at their high school and immediately fell in love with each other. Later down the road, Edward and Bella got married and she became pregnant! The baby was crushing her from the inside out, but Bella delivered her, although not without complications. Bella ended up slowly fading away and the only way to save her was for Edward to bite her and turn her into a vampire. This is the kind of stuff that I love to read, it’s the kind of stuff that keeps me interested. It’s my fantasy and when I read this book it feels like the fantasy is real.
Breaking Dawn isn’t just any book, it’s my favorite book. It’s one of those books that make me cry, laugh, and get angry. If something can change my emotions just by reading a bunch of words, that’s when I knew this was the book for me. I love it because it can be for anybody, boy or girl, the violent scenes with the Volturi, and the love between Edward and Bella. These are the reasons why this book, Breaking Dawn, is my favorite book.