My favorite book: "Ender’s Game" by Orson Scott Card

Speaker Of The Dead.
My favorite book: "Ender’s Game" by Orson Scott Card made me realize that making decisions is hard and you can make the wrong decision and not even know it. The book may be science fistion but it hits home with the ideas presented. In the book, Ender thought he was playing a game and almost wiped out an entire conscious alien race. When he found out he was not playing a game he was deeply depressed even though the entire planet labeled him the savior of the human race. Relating to this everyone makes mistakes and they are not proud of what they did but they moved on. I first picked up this book in 6th grade and read the entire series countless times since then. I would attribute me not putting the book down would the ability to get attached to the characters and identify with them. It allowed me to receive insight on a new part of my personality I never had given much thought to. People really do need to be compassionate and be empathetic to others. Everyone is bullied in one shape or form and people need to make them feel better. Being social and feeling for others is natural behavior. Is not making decisions worth not getting involved in things that affect you and everyone else on this spinning blue and green ball we call, Earth?

With best hope to the future,
Josh