are you in shape yet?--

ciaobella14
The burning sensation sharpens at the climax of realization
A stiff jointed cliff, tied together intricately,
In a process easy to be harmed- but hard to revive.
The short bolder’s temperature rises to a blistering heat,
The rain begins to drip, drop, timely, down each crease in the land-
Urging it all to not give up.

It sings through the speaker clouds
that the main character has reached a far point on the game board
and when one goes that far, turning back is disastrous.
and pointless.
at this point of time, success-
means more to everyone than anything else
work. Climb climb steep climb up
up higher up up the mountain
it is involved in a conspiracy
making the claim of teammates
then tripping you with obstacles that push you back down
and raise them up higher
up is better then down? Everyone wants to go up, up, high up, above, up
but what if you go up to only fall down?

The climb will continue, the process feeling now nauseous,
Exhausted and cannot respirate
In, in, in, where!
In, in, in there is not enough air to take- in
Then all you gain is let out, out, exhale, blow, out, gone, recycled into someone else
You are almost there, at the top, the tip, your goal
But being almost there feels good enough to you, you’ve gone this far,
now cant deal with the burns anymore
obstacles stick out and scream and call, miss, miss, miss you slip
loose your balance, and in the split second, catch it up again
have you won yet? They are not satisfied, yet you are proud, correct?
But they matter more than you, so go, go, green light, accelerate, go
And you reach the top, glorious, victorious you’ve beat the discouraging of your mind
But you’ve reached the top to slip, and slide down, down, plummet, below to where you began before
And the cycle starts once more

my writing blog, please subscribe! www.fabdelights.blogspot.com