My Favorite Book: "November Blues" by Sharon M. Draper was the first book that made me cry

chelle.vines@aol.com
The book that first made me cry was ‘’NOVEMBER BLUES by Sharon m. draper’’. It was about a girl named November who had lost her virginity to a boy and he got her pregnant it was a one-night stand. They were still together. She went and lived with him and he would come home drunk would beat her, cuss at her, and mad her suck his dick for money if she didn't she would get beat. It was so sad and it brought back a lot of memories. I loved that book so much but it had a lot of sad parts in the book. I got that book from the library and the library I went to was the Howard County library and they have so many good books. My favorite type of book is an urban novel like November blues. I have read a lot of other books from there like the bluford high series, nini Simone, and Zane. Michelle vines created this short essay November 15 2012
Comment by RBrown201

You should read the book "Born Blue".....it is about hardships, relationships, sadness, and love.
Posted: Saturday, November 17, 2012 2:51:37 AM