This is a strange change. I need it though.

xoxoshakiraa
I love rainy cloud days, why? Well, have you ever looked outside your window to see a beautiful cloudy day with rain pouring? The rain beating against the concrete ground, thumping against your window leaving dots of water dripping down your window glass. I love those days. I love to go outside and stand in the middle of the bumpy, black rocky road and just spread my arms and just feel. Feel the rain fall down my face, feel the rain pit pat around me, just hearing a calming rhythm of music to my ears. The way that the water falls with my tears at times when I feel sad, lonely and lost. Those days. I love the rain simply because it can cover my sadness and remind me of the goodtimes. I need to change and remind myself who I am, my favorite weather helps me. Even if it sounds crazy. What do you love the most about your favorite weather? Why?