your world is only one which you create your ownself

areesha iqbal
when there is a will ,there is a way! this topic your world is only one which you crete your ownself what we understand from this passage iunderstand that this passage shows importance of many things especially creativity,struggle,education and talent.these are not only words but a way to success and progress. these words can take the men from bottom to top we can find examples of some persons who changed their lives with the help of these 4 things sir Nasnel Mandela and sir Regan
so now iam starting my story this is a story of a boy who lives in interior Balochistan,Pakistan.where we find so many educational crises ,where the majority of people are uneducated . Abdullah this is the name iam giving to the boy in my story .this boy spended many years of educational,financial and many other problems.his father qaleemullah
does the job of a tailor and his mother sit on the doorstep and sold some things and get a few money abdullah just loves education he want to study but due to his problems he cannot study .his father was gone old that is why he cannot study more.after some short period he dcided that he will not waste his time in doing jobs he decided to study. now his plan is to find any school near his home. finally he found a school but not near his home it was really far. he has to walk alot working everyday in such a distance makes him so tired and he get pimples on his foot as they were financially disturebed so he cannot buy any bike nor any cycle . he also have many other problems just like when he come back to study from is father's shop the light has gone and he was to compelled to study in the small light of lantern. no one can understand abdullah aand his afflicated feelings. Abdullah was very proud of his parents because they do alot of struggle for his education in this part of age .he want to help hos father in his job more but he was compelled.
one day when he reached to his school he heared a good news.he has got 1st position in board ,he left for his home very happy unknowingly that a bad news is waiting for him .when he reached home he saw the deadbody of his beloved father.Abdullah cried alot he was so sad.then he decided to left for a small village where he can find a collage .and to pay his fees of collage he sold cold drinks from street to street after that he come back to home and help his in stitching some clothes and at night he study after passing his collage he went to a small city cippi where he got a job in a small factory as a peon.he asked for help and a kind person named zaman agreed to help Abdullah and admitted him in a university.abdullah was very grateful to mr.zaman.then he goes forward and got a job as a clerk after passing his training as a cutting master he got a job in a factory near karachi city as acutting master and continued his struggle to become a textile engineer.after the struggle of 2 years in the same factory he was trasffered karachi he struggled alot and finally his his dream come true he become the owner of textile company in the end i want to convey a short poem about the life of Abdullah and about the importance of education
a boy does not enjoy his life
his life cut's him just like a knife
he was so sad
his fortune was so bad
education is only the thing
happiness that can bring
education is so helpful
it makes you succesful
it is the wealth of humans
it is also nominal on womens
education makes you fly
high high in the sky
in this education can do your help!!
[/color]