What does "FREEDOM" mean to me?

MCAMP
Freedom, everyone has their own meaning for the word. Whether it be graduating from high school and starting a life on their own or just being able to do whatever,without any rules or boundaries. My definition of freedom might seem like its not a big deal, but it is to me and millions of people in this world.Freedom to me is being able to praise my God and worship him whenever I want to.A few days ago i struggled with this question. I honestly didn't know what "Freedom" meant to me. I was fortunate enough to come home on a Sunday afternoon and catch a Christian movie called "Left Behind". This movie is about the rapture and the 7(seven)years of peace. A story in the last book of the Bible,REVELATIONS. It talks about the dead rising and the true believers ascending into heaven to be with God. Leaving behind non believers in a dangerous era, where the devil will rule the world and control all government. The events i saw in this movie , showed me that i have more freedom in this world than can ever imagine. It showed me that we need not waste time on material things, that will fade away with time.But to praise God while we have the freedom to, because there will soon be a time when all that freedom to worship is gone.