Relationship status.

Ale
In life, we all have fears. Well, one of mine is that no one will love me. I know I'm young and all that but, I see people my age holding hands and doing all the stuff regular teens should be doing. But here I am and never have been in a relationship, crushing on a guy who will probably never look at me in that way. Ever. I dont know what to do really. Ignore it? Or try to go for it and risk my friendship with him?
Comment by michness

I know how you must feel. When I was 15 all of my friends ever were in relationships and the relationships were ~perfect~ and they were all ~in love~. Meanwhile the only lip action I got was from kissing my cat. I was painfully awkward and lonely. So much so that my friend set me up on a blind date with some guy I didn't know and that led to a three-month relationship I never wanted to be in.

Basically, I'm trying to say Be Patient. I'm sure you hear it a lot, like I heard it a lot, but your guy (or girl depending on your preference), will come along. My roommate in college didn't get her first boyfriend until she was 21, but now they are getting married a year later! Good things come to those who wait :)

I absolutely, 1000% promise you that someone will fall in love with you. Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not for another month or year, but it will happen.

As for your crush, my suggestion would be to test the waters with him, so to speak. Try flirting a little and see if he responds. You never know: he could be feeling the same way about you! It may be a risk worth taking, but don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable.

I hope this helps! I'll be curious to see how everything goes--make sure to post again! :)
Posted: Saturday, November 3, 2012 8:07:26 AM
Comment by Ale

:) thank you for that! I hope everything turned out great for you! I'm sure I will be posting again very soon!
Posted: Sunday, November 4, 2012 6:21:33 PM