Sports Traditions: My life of Sports

12345
Soccer has been in my life since the day I was born. My family has always been big soccer fans since the time they were little kids. They had me grow up with the sport, everyone in my family is or has played soccer so for me it was only time till I started playing. My dad grew up with the sport when he was a child and my mom always played it too, my grandpa still likes to play soccer to this day and hes been playing ever since he was 5 years old. My dad, my uncle, and me always watch the world cup in soccer everytime its on, and we also always watch our favorite teams games together. When I used to live in Texas I played soccer for 7 years straight and our team only lost about 3 games throughout all the seasons.
Our family also likes basketball. My dad and I have always been huge Spurs fans and always watch their games together. Every time we get a chance we usually always go to one of there games. My favorite memories are the times where we would get to go and watch their games together. One of the best times we had was when we got to go watch the Spurs beat the Mavericks and then after the game we got stuck in really bad traffic so we just stopped at his restaurant until about 1 in the morning and then finally made it home around 2:30 in the morning.
My dad and I also really like football but my mom isn’t that fond of it. My dad was always a Cowboys fan but I am a Falcons fan. We will always watch The Falcons and Cowboys play, and we will also always stay football fans as long as the sport is still alive. All though no one else in our family has really liked football my dad and I have always loved the sport and will forever.
Out of all the sports I have talked about My favorite ones are football and soccer. Soccer is one of the greatest sports because I grew up with it and everyone in my family loves the sport and it is huge all around the world. Football is a great sport because I love the way you play the sport and how its always so exciting and it is fun to watch and play. Sports keep my life fun and exciting and make it so I always have something to look forward to. If I were to pick my dream job it would have something to do with sports weather it is playing for a famous team or being a personal trainer for one it would be my dream job.