STAGE OF LIFE       Share Your Story       Coupons       Education Resources

Sports Traditions: My life of Sports

Soccer has been in my life since the day I was born. My family has always been big soccer fans since the time they were little kids. They had me grow up with the sport, everyone in my family is or has played soccer so for me it was only time till I started playing. My dad grew up with the sport when he was a child and my mom always played it too, my grandpa still likes to play soccer to this day and hes been playing ever since he was 5 years old. My dad, my uncle, and me always watch the world cup in soccer everytime its on, and we also always watch our favorite teams games together. When I used to live in Texas I played soccer for 7 years straight and our team only lost about 3 games throughout all the seasons.
Our family also likes basketball. My dad and I have always been huge Spurs fans and always watch their games together. Every time we get a chance we usually always go to one of there games. My favorite memories are the times where we would get to go and watch their games together. One of the best times we had was when we got to go watch the Spurs beat the Mavericks and then after the game we got stuck in really bad traffic so we just stopped at his restaurant until about 1 in the morning and then finally made it home around 2:30 in the morning.
My dad and I also really like football but my mom isn’t that fond of it. My dad was always a Cowboys fan but I am a Falcons fan. We will always watch The Falcons and Cowboys play, and we will also always stay football fans as long as the sport is still alive. All though no one else in our family has really liked football my dad and I have always loved the sport and will forever.
Out of all the sports I have talked about My favorite ones are football and soccer. Soccer is one of the greatest sports because I grew up with it and everyone in my family loves the sport and it is huge all around the world. Football is a great sport because I love the way you play the sport and how its always so exciting and it is fun to watch and play. Sports keep my life fun and exciting and make it so I always have something to look forward to. If I were to pick my dream job it would have something to do with sports weather it is playing for a famous team or being a personal trainer for one it would be my dream job.
Rate this:

About StageofLife.comAbout Us:  StageofLife.com is a free blogging and writing community for high school students that allows teens the opportunity to share their personal stories and essays in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Check out our national Teen Trend Reports, and make sure to explore the writing contests for high school students, inspirational videos for teens, statistics about students, quotes about high school, and other resources about High School here on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free writing profile, share an essay about your life, and help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a teacher - review our Language Arts Teaching Resources.

Writing Contest Archive - Students

Past Writing Contests and Teen Trend Reports

StageofLife.com Student Writing Contests

Below you will find all of our past writing contests and teen trend reports from the last four years. Feel free to click through and read the top essay submissions from any given month.  StageofLife.com is honored to be one of the most-visited writing contests for students in the world.  We love working with teachers, teens, and college students as we celebrate the journey as life-long readers and writers...

2014 Writing Contests

Stage of Life Mission Statement

2013 Writing Contests

2012 Writing Contests

2011 Writing Contests

2010 Writing Contests

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog

StageofLife.com is an education-based, grassroots, non-partisan, free blogging community with a mission support digital literacy by making the world a better place, one story, essay, and blog at a time.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes literacy resources, free lesson plans, writing prompts for Language Arts teachers, monthly writing contests for high school students (and older generations), student blogging initiatives, blog directories, and financial literacy tools - including Life Rewards® - our free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.

Terms of Service and Privacy