Nature: why it means so much to me

ashanti_writes_15

What is the big deal of going outside? I mean, its just a world full of dangerous activities, disgusting bugs and wild animals. Who could imagine going out into a world of all of that? I can. I would practically spend every second of my life outside if I had the chance. Going outside is like a decent book. Its magnificent details, and its mind -shattering figurative language. Who could resist that?.

When I was a little girl, I had the energy of a cheetah. I jumped, laughed and played every day of my life.Loved to roll around in the green grass, And fill the rocky sand underneath my feet and fill the wind flow through my hair as it messes up the perfect hair style I had. Yet, who cared? Staying outside is like exploring a new world. Finding out new things you have not known before. Or taking that extra step in that book and skipping to the end because you just can not wait for what is going to happen next.

Too many teenagers stay inside in today’s society. Browsing the web , talking on the phone, or glued to the television set. However, its summer! This is the time to go hiking. This is the time to play outdoor activities. Its your moment to experience the great outdoors as I did already. When you are exposed to nature, it increases your chance of more diverse play with more imaginative and creative play that fosters language and collaborative skills. Being out in nature influences you to do more positive things in life. Why not take a chance?

Due to a recent accident I broke both of my legs in a school soccer game. In case you are wondering what bones I broke. It was my right femur and my left ankle. I was stuck in the hospital for approximately four days. Traveling in a wheelchair, and dealing with overrated pain. For a month I was trapped at home during the day. Unable to walk or feel that cool breeze. For a month, I forgot what it felt like to be outside breathing in that summer breeze. Please do not take advantage of going outside. In a blink of an eye, an accident can occur before you even realize it happened.

So tell me this. Would you rather be stuck in a wheelchair day in and out for a month, missing what the outdoors have to offer? Or outside discovering and creating different possibilities that nature has provided for you? I can tell you this though. What is the big deal of going outside? The big deal of going outside is not only enjoying your self. But being able to enjoy nature with not only yourself, but with people you love. Every day of my life I am outside doing various activities outside. Being out in nature is not only learning about new things. Though, your learning and having a good time at the same time.