Nature: Inspiration

asdfghjkl
I just got home from the most inspirational trip to the lake I’ve had since I was a child. Recently, I’ve been extremely stressed about everything around me; school, family, friends. I’ve found myself often upset over nothing at all. It was the last night at the lake and I had to relax by myself before I got home for the chaos to begin again. This thought drove me to the dock to eat my dinner as the sunset. After I was done eating, I looked across the lake and took a deep breathe. The lake was filled with ripples as far as the eye could see; ripples made by these tiny, little four inch minnows. That’s when I noticed something brilliant; something that put a smile on my face from ear to ear. If a few small fish could change the reflection of the sky, something so infinite, and make it even more beautiful, why couldn’t we. By we I mean the children of the next generation. If all of us children come together, we can change the world. We can be the change we want in the world. Nature made me realize that the time is now. Just because I’m not quite an adult yet doesn’t mean that I don’t have the power to make my mark. If all of the children of the world stay motivated enough, I believe we have the power to make this world the greatest planet it could be. We could one day solve questions that once made man kind’s minds melt into rubble. Those minnows gave me the hope that us children can make this world as amazing as we’ve ever dreamt it to be. We may still be learning but I believe that we can be the ripples changing the whole skies reflection.