Nature: My fantasy world

princess madihah
I was the little girl that dreamed of being a princess living lavish castle. This castle had a beautiful garden, a stable, and even a beach. I had a majestic white horse that I rode around the perimeter of the castle. In the beach, I had a dolphin that I would swim with. This fantasy was my childhood’s dream. Nature has always been a beautiful part of my life and most importantly my dreams. I love being outside. It’s a whole new world out there. I can be anyone I want to be. I can imagine myself being a butterfly flying from flower to flower or I can be a tiger crawling through the dangerous jungle. This is why I love nature. It gives me the chance to expand myself in ways that I can’t accomplish being inside watching TV or surfing the internet. Being inside I can’t fully understand the true meaning of life. Everyone needs to understand the beauty that lies within nature. Most people take it for granted, but we should be thankful for nature’s elegance.
Nature also creates family memories. The memories when we go the beach, Niagara Falls, Shenandoah National Park, or even when we just go down to the creek behind our house. We bond side by side with the exquisiteness of nature. I remember the time when we went hiking and we experienced watching a butterfly coming out of its cocoon. These everyday experiences fascinate me. The world beyond my eyes shows the charm of nature that I love.
Comment by yiyijessicali

Very original writing! I liked it!
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 5:46:18 AM
Comment by princess madihah

thank you so much! that means a lot! :)
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 6:19:55 PM