Nature: It Brings Me Peace

laurelx96
Natural: It Brings Me Peace

What is it that makes the bird sing? What draws us towards the flowers? Why do clouds catch our attention in the sky? Nature inspires us. Nature is all around us, we are always surrounded by it and it’s beauty. Some people though, sadly, do not appreciate the beauty of the world and rarely are inspired by nature in itself. There is a connection with the beauty of the outdoors, something that all human beings should experience. Being within such beauty not only brings inspiration to some, but also joy, happiness, and serenity. We should always connect with nature. We should always sit under the blue sky, let the sun soak in, smell the roses, and be at peace with ourselves and the outdoors. It is imperative in this day and age that society takes a minute to sit back and relax, get away from technology and all stress, and be free within the beauty of the world.
In today’s society of the 21st century people are always on the computer, or texting, or watching tv. How often do you see teenagers outside these days compared to their time spent on Facebook or some other social networking sites? Being able to communicate across the internet and not leaving your room is appealing to today’s youth, but it’s not the best lifestyle. Teens today should be getting outside and being active, not sitting inside on a beautiful summer day. We don’t need to go outside to just look at the trees and stare at the clouds, being in nature brings a feeling. As teenagers, we are always stressed and full of anxiety. What happened to that hope and lust of freedom we had when we were little kids? That feeling isn’t gone, but it is hard to find. Teenagers and even adults today need to sometimes just take a step back from all of their problems in the world, not think about anything, and just be. It’s not the mere fact of being outside that is of importance in the world, it is seeing the beauty within nature and within yourself and being at peace.
The song of a bird, the aroma of a flower, and the shapes of the clouds bring us inspiration- bring me inspiration. The beauty of the world is not only appealing to the naked eye, but attractive to the soul. To be connected with the beauty of nature brings us to be at peace with ourselves and our own mind; that lies within nature.
Comment by Alexa143

This was great. Very well written, good job :)
Posted: Wednesday, June 6, 2012 1:42:19 AM
Comment by ogeewiz

Just reading this made me feel peaceful! Thanks.
Posted: Friday, July 13, 2012 11:48:19 PM