My Hero is Britney Jean Spears.

saruhkim
Everyone has a hero they look up to, someone that doesn't fly around in tights and has super strength, but someone that influences them to become better. I am proud to say that I look up to Britney Spears. She has been continuously in the hotspot of celebrity gossip, but was able to disregard all the public judgment and live her life. Britney is such an inspiring woman; she is clearly talented and strong person. I want to grow up to be like Britney Spears.
Let's begin with Britney Spears' recognition and will power. When you have heard Britney's voice before, then you instantly recognize it when her songs come on the radio. It's so admiring how recognized she is. Although she has been highly disrespected by the paparazzi; she can't be put down. After having her children taken away and her ex-husband use her, she still keeps her head held high. Britney spears is a good person who has been tortured by the judgment of the public. And after all the complications, she still stands strong as a person, as if she wasn't hurt by anyone's words of her. To me, that is positively amazing. To be able to be strong like that, and truly not care about what others may think of it. It is absolutely amazing that she is so capable. She even shaved her hair off; to show how strong minded she is.
Above all, one cannot forget how talented Britney Spears truly is. She started off at Disney and became famous under her own name. With the help of a few others of course, but everyone needs help along the way. Britney is so successful and independent, it is just unbelievable. As a seventeen year old girl, she was already swiftly making her way into her success, while others like me sit back and just dream of being able to even come close to become someone like Britney. To be fearless, talented, strong and independent; the four key points that I desire to have in myself.
As a senior in high school, I am completely frightened of my future and if I could even possibly make it in life. So, I look up to Britney Spears for inspiration. She is the pop princess and continues to wear that title proudly. The beautiful, magnificently talent, inspiring Britney Spears is my hero and I hope someday to become close to being like her. To be strong and fearless when it comes to stranger's judgments and just focus on my own success in life. I want to grow up to be like Britney Spears.