My Hero is Eminem

justinlamont2515
MY HERO IS EMINEM

The word hero gets thrown around a lot, but in my opinion you should only use it if you truly mean it. A hero is someone who inspires you to do great things. Or maybe a hero is someone you look up to and want to live your life like them. Maybe your hero went through the same struggles you are going through and that’s why you look up to them for advice on how they pushed through their struggles.

Well my hero is Eminem. He is a prime example of someone who had a terrible life and through music he turned his whole life around. I consider him my hero because when ever I am down or struggling I just put my ipod on the eminem play list and just listen to the amazing lyrics that he has. By listening to him it just shows me that I am not the only one who deals with struggles.

I look up to Eminem for many reasons. But none may be more important than the fact that nobody thought he could do anything with his life and it turns out he did. This inspires me to never ever give up on anything because a little hard work will always pay off. In order to show everyone that you actually can succeed in life you just have to show them through actions not words, because actions speak louder than words.

One of Eminem’s most famous quotes is “ Success is my only option, failures not”. I live my everyday life from this quote. I will never let anyone bring me down, or say I am not good enough. This quote just goes to show you how strong of a person he is. That he can push through all the negativity and succeed and that’s why he is my hero.
Comment by fbgirly123

i liked it(:
i'm also going to write an essay about eminem, and you gave me a lot of ideas. thanks!
email me at balochfatima13@gmail.com
Posted: Sunday, April 24, 2011 11:43:03 PM
Comment by kafffffryn

I highly agree with you about Eminem. He knows how to portray his life into lyrics very well and is just open about everything. I think his music is what keeps him going and motivates him to not give up in life. He has had a rough life and without his music I don’t think he would be able to make it like it he did because his music was like a getaway for him and it made him very successful.
Posted: Monday, May 9, 2011 6:00:05 PM