The weather can affect your health

AreaVibes
Most people would agree that there are various external factors that can have a significant impact on our lives. Where we live, our partners and natural facets of the world we live in such as the weather. It is our innate ability to overcome issues and problems within all of these elements that make us who we are and how we enjoy our day to day life wherever we choose to reside.

In terms of weather, there is a surprisingly diverse range of weather and climatic conditions around the world, and even within the US. From areas that have sub tropical climates through to areas that have recurrent almost arctic type weather conditions. In addition, for some people the thought of constant almost unrelenting sunshine is something to be avoided whilst many would enjoy that particular climate. In fact studies have shown that the weather has a huge impact on our lives, it can cause problems in many ways, with conditions such as SAD or seasonal affective disorder.

Taking into account the affect that weather can have on our lives it is perhaps understandable that many of us like to review all the available options when considering where we live. The best places to live for one individual many not be the same location for others. Within the US, there are numerous locations all of which have differing climatic conditions and as such offers the individual a comprehensive choice of potential locations dependant upon their specific requirements.

The problem for many people is how to constructively review the available options to make an informed choice. When it comes to information regarding the best places to live in terms of weather conditions, there are numerous online resources that offer snippets of information, but one particular website, www.areavibes.com offers a great deal more. Its comprehensive compendium of information content provides an exhaustive array of useful and beneficial information. Whether looking for city guides, crime rates within certain parts of the US, or the ultimate weather guide, this impressive resource offers it all in one useful location.

It's very nice to see all that information compiled in one website. Thanks for the heads up.
Posted: Friday, November 16, 2012 12:20:13 PM

Homeowners blog on StageofLife.comAbout Us StageofLife.com is a blogging community for homeowners.  It allows people who own their home to share stories about the adventure of home ownership in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Read the blogs and stories about home ownership, or check out the writing contest for homeowners, quotes about owning a home, home etiquette, videos about owning a home, discounts for homeowners, and other resources for having a baby on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free profile, share an essay about your home, and pass along your wisdom to help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a college professor, teacher or educator - review our literacy, blogging and writing resources

Enter National Writing ContestWhat's your story? Answer our monthly "life question" and be automatically entered into our writing contest. 

Details:  Select your life stage below to view the current writing contest prompt for each life category, and help us change the world...one story at a time...with an essay about your thoughts and experiences.

Writing Competitions for All Ages

September 2014 Writing Contest Prompt:
  In 500 words or less, answer this question:  "Who Do You Think You Are?"

Cost:  $0 (no entry fees).  There is never a fee to enter our writing contests.

Prizes:  Gift card prizes from our literacy sponsors (see below).

Next Steps:  Select your life stage to get details and enter the current contest for your life stage...

Writing contests for high school students
for High School
Students
Writing contests for college students
for College
Students
Writing contests for singles on StageofLife.com
for
Singles
Writing contests about weddings on StageofLife.com
about
Weddings
 Writing contests for married couples on StageofLife.com
for Married
Couples

Writing contests for homeowners on StageofLife.com
for Home
Owners
Writing contests for having a baby on StageofLife.com
about Having
a Baby
Writing contests for Moms and Dads on StageofLife.com
for Moms
and Dads

Writing contests for Grandparents on StageofLife.com
for
Grandparents
 Writing contests about Retirement on StageofLife.com
about Empty Nest
and Retirement

Take a minute to enter our "Short Short Story" Writing Contest on Twitter. 
Enter our monthly Photo Contest too...

National Writing Contest Winners
 And view our past writing contest winners.

Bragging rights, international recognition, and gift card prizes:  Enter the free writing contests each month on StageofLife.com.

Each month, with the help of over 20 Editors, Stage of Life hosts and judges writing contests for both students and adults.  Select your life stage below to get the details about this month's writing prompt and submit your essay.  Thanks to the below brands, our educational sponsors, who supply gift cards as prizes for the winning essays as we help the change the world through blogging, storytelling, and our literacy-based initiatives...

Writing contest sponsor  Writing contest sponsor on StageofLife.com  Blogging contest prize sponsor Blogging contest prize on StageofLife.com 

StageofLife.com writing contestsWhat makes our writing contests different?

• Stage of Life writing contests are always free to enter
  • Essays from our blogging and writing contests have been picked up by the media, e.g. TIME.com, and used by teachers as mentor texts across the globe.
  • We want to hear your personal, authentic thoughts on real world topics each month.  We pick writing prompts for which your answers and wisdom may help our readers
  • We award the winners with real prizes (cash and/or gift cards) from our site sponsors
  • We have Stage of Life SWAG for the winner
  • By entering the Stage of Life writing contests each month, you are supporting our free educational literacy initiatives and your words will be reaching hundreds of thousands of viewers who come to StageofLife.com to p