Finding My Inner Voice

coachmichellebianco
Everyone deals with struggles in life, things that happen which are out of our control. What is most important is how you confront these life struggles. Do you continue to live your life being miserable or do you take control, find your voice, and persevere? I, like all people in life, had my share of struggles. My biggest one was my battle with infertility. I call this a battle because the process was both physically exhausting and emotionally debilitating.My body had failed me. I felt like a failure to my husband, my family, and most importantly to myself. I was at an all-time low, having gone through dozens of inseminations, multiple IVF treatments, and all with the same result in the end – no baby. I had heard my baby’s heartbeat only to end in miscarriage. Everywhere I went, all I would see would be pregnant women. If they only knew how deeply I envied their joy. My life for years had been broken down to 30 day cycles of pain, suffering, anticipation, and ultimately disappointment. I realized that my battle with infertility had taken over my life and I needed to end my road to self-destruction.It was toward the end of my difficult journey that I knew I needed to make a change as I could not continue to live my life in misery. I needed a voice and I knew that voice had to come from within me. This voice had to come from deep inside my soul. Knowing that the pain of my infertility was ever present, my suffering was optional. I knew my inner voice needed to be heard and I was going to listen. I was a warrior and I had the strength to change things for the better! I devoted my time and attention to sharing my arduous journey with other women who were going through this same ordeal. I began to study and research how to turn negative thought patterns into positive and proactive thoughts. I was tested physically and emotionally for a reason. My life plan had changed dramatically. My voice needed to be heard by my fellow warriors to support them any way possible.Today I am a life and relationship coach specializing in working with woman challenged by infertility. My inner voice spoke to me; I listened, and took massive action to change. My darkness became light and I am never looking back. The fact remains that we all have an inner voice within ourselves. The voice inside of us that tells us yes you CAN do it, the voice that does not settle when times are tough, the voice that makes you feel empowered and confident. The real question is do we acknowledge this voice? Do we tap into this voice or do we ignore the voice and take the easy, safe route?Yes, we all have that voice within us – It’s up to you to listen and take action!!

About StageofLife.comAbout Us:  StageofLife.com is a free blogging and writing community for married couples without kids that allows people the opportunity to share their personal stories and essays about marriage and relationships in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Explore our blogging contests for married couples, statistics about marriage, quotes about marriage, videos about marriage, and other resources about married life here on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free writing profile, share an essay about your life, and help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a teacher - review our Creative Writing and Language Arts Resources.

Enter National Writing ContestWhat's your story? Answer our monthly "life question" and be automatically entered into our writing contest. 

Details:  Select your life stage below to view the current writing contest prompt for each life category, and help us change the world...one story at a time...with an essay about your thoughts and experiences.

Writing Competitions for All Ages

September 2014 Writing Contest Prompt:
  In 500 words or less, answer this question:  "Who Do You Think You Are?"

Cost:  $0 (no entry fees).  There is never a fee to enter our writing contests.

Prizes:  Gift card prizes from our literacy sponsors (see below).

Next Steps:  Select your life stage to get details and enter the current contest for your life stage...

Writing contests for high school students
for High School
Students
Writing contests for college students
for College
Students
Writing contests for singles on StageofLife.com
for
Singles
Writing contests about weddings on StageofLife.com
about
Weddings
 Writing contests for married couples on StageofLife.com
for Married
Couples

Writing contests for homeowners on StageofLife.com
for Home
Owners
Writing contests for having a baby on StageofLife.com
about Having
a Baby
Writing contests for Moms and Dads on StageofLife.com
for Moms
and Dads

Writing contests for Grandparents on StageofLife.com
for
Grandparents
 Writing contests about Retirement on StageofLife.com
about Empty Nest
and Retirement

Take a minute to enter our "Short Short Story" Writing Contest on Twitter. 
Enter our monthly Photo Contest too...

National Writing Contest Winners
 And view our past writing contest winners.

Bragging rights, international recognition, and gift card prizes:  Enter the free writing contests each month on StageofLife.com.

Each month, with the help of over 20 Editors, Stage of Life hosts and judges writing contests for both students and adults.  Select your life stage below to get the details about this month's writing prompt and submit your essay.  Thanks to the below brands, our educational sponsors, who supply gift cards as prizes for the winning essays as we help the change the world through blogging, storytelling, and our literacy-based initiatives...

Writing contest sponsor  Writing contest sponsor on StageofLife.com  Blogging contest prize sponsor Blogging contest prize on StageofLife.com 

StageofLife.com writing contestsWhat makes our writing contests different?

• Stage of Life writing contests are always free to enter
  • Essays from our blogging and writing contests have been picked up by the media, e.g. TIME.com, and used by teachers as mentor texts across the globe.
  • We want to hear your personal, authentic thoughts on real world topics each month.  We pick writing prompts for which your answers and wisdom may help our readers
  • We award the winners with real prizes (cash and/or gift cards) from our site sponsors
  • We have Stage of Life SWAG for the winner
  • By entering the Stage of Life writing contests each month, you are supporting our free educational literacy initiatives and your words will be reaching hundreds of thousands of viewers who come to StageofLife.com to p