Stage of Life Sponsorships and Advertising

Life stage marketing and targetingMy Life Rewards®

Stage of Life®  invites your brand to become a partner in the Stage of Life® Merchant Network and in My Life Rewards®

My Life Rewards®:  My Life Rewards® is the section of StageofLife.com built to give Stage of Life writers, bloggers, and readers discounts throughout their entire life as the website fulfills its brand promise of "Rewards for Life's Journey®."  The My Life Rewards® program is free (no cost) to the Stage of Life user and we categorize merchants by both stage of life and gender, allowing merchants to present their brand and discounts to the most appropriate audience.  This also helps our users find the deals most relevant to their lives.

Benefit:  Build your brand and target consumers by their stage of life to reach the audiences that either need your products and services now or those that are “looking ahead” to a life stage on the horizon.  Contact us to receive pricing on each of the options below.

FOUR Partnership Options:
1) Coupon Partner
2) Featured Merchant Partner
3) Brand Sponsorship Partner
4) Student Writing Contest Sponsor

1)  Coupon Partner:
Provide a web coupon offer for brick & mortar  redemption.  We can create the artwork for you (ex. Jones New York) or your can submit your own (ex. IZOD).

Options:
a) Regular Partner

• Placement in My Life Rewards® program and in the Stage of Life™ Merchant Network B2B client programs.  
  • Also includes rotation in the Deal of the Day.

b) Exclusive Partner
Above placement, plus...

• Category exclusivity
  • Three months as the “Featured Merchant” in your favored life stage (see following slide).
  • Quarterly content feature using your brand/services.

Stage of Life™ Merchant Network: 
Your offer will also receive exposure, promotion and placement in the program platforms for B2B clients that contract with Stage of Life® to provide member benefit and coupon reward programs for their members.  Stage of Life® also builds custom, private-branded membership sites for B2B clients to utilize the Stage of Life Merchant Network.  Merchants get exposure to exclusive audiences through one relationship with Stage of Life®.  If a merchant changes their coupon offer, it changes across all client programs as each client program is maintained, managed and hosted by Stage of Life®.

2)  Featured Merchant Partner

An above-the-fold “featured” coupon/discount spot to promote your offer above the rest.  One merchant will assume this above-the-fold spot in each of the ten life stage categories in My Life Rewards® AND the Stage of Life™ Merchant Network B2B client programs.
It will also include promotion on the home page for each stage of life, e.g. Having a Baby.

Options:

• Monthly placement
  • Quarterly placement
  • Yearly placement

*These feature placements would also include rotation throughout the time period in the “Deal of the Day” and a feature in the Stage of Life email Newsletter to the writer/blogger registered users.

3) Brand Sponsorship Partner
One brand banner sponsorship is available in each of the 10 life stages featured on the site.  Merchants will receive category exclusivity in that life stage and premier positioning without clutter or brand interference.
Banner will appear on the specific life stage home page AND every secondary page in that life stage.  Essentially, the brand's sponsorship banner will appear in that key position across all pages in that particular life stage.

4) Student Writing Contest Sponsor
Stage of Life is looking for sponsors to provide a prize (gift card is acceptable) for the monthly winners of its life stage writing contests.  Merchant's logo,  sponsorship tie-in, and prize verbiage will be incorporated into the presentation of the contest.  Example:  Writing Contest for High School Students

Buzz:   Press for the contests have appeared on The Wall Street Journal's MarketWatch, TIME.com, CNBC.com, FoxBusiness.com and dozens of other media outlets.

Prizes:  Corporate sponsors will determine the monthly prize.  This could be as simple as a $25-$100 gift card to your store.  Merchant or Stage of Life can handle distribution of prizes to the contest winners.

• Quarterly sponsor:  Placement fee in four of the life stages plus monthly prize donation
  • Yearly sponsor:  Placement fee in four of the life stages plus monthly prize donation

For all four of the above partnership options, we follow a few key rules so that our users know they can trust the Stage of Life advertisers again and again...
  1. We will not promote merchants or their offers that are not relevant to our various life stage segments. 
  2. We will not promote sub-par brands that don't meet our partnership guidelines.

Keeping our two partnership marketing rules in mind, if you are a merchant or brand looking to target consumers by their life stage, please contact us today.

Contact Eric Thiegs, CEO of Stage of Life LLCEmail:  Eric Thiegs

CEO/Founder
Stage of Life LLC